Please click here for further details on how to apply for jobs in the Summer School
- Invites to Interview Sent - Saturday 25th & Sunday 26th January 2020
- Interviews - Monday 27th January to Thursday 30th January 2020
- Decisions & Conditional Offers of Employment - Sent by Thursday 6th February
Submitting an Application
Applicants should download, complete and return the following application form. Return details are included on the application form.
* If applying for a combination of teaching roles, please submit one application form & ensure the combination of roles applied for is clearly stated for the questions, 'Post Applied For'.
Notes for Returning Applicants
Your application will be subject to the following considerations:
- The strength of your application, as it compares with those from new applicants and other returners.
- The way in which you conducted yourself, as noted by us, during last year’s recruitment.
- Feedback given during your 2019 staff review and appraisal.
- Any additional feedback, formal or informal, that we may have received about you during the course of your employment last year from your Manager, colleagues, students or any other stakeholders connected with the Summer School.